Monday, November 7, 2011

Long Time, No Blog Post

Hi all my wonderful blog followers!
I've missed you guys so much!
I know...I know...I've been a horrible blog keeper-upper...yuppers, just made that up...patent that!
Things around my sassy little household have been ridiculously busy.
Those of you who follow me on Facebook already know that though.
For those of you that don't follow me...tisk tisk...no, just kidding.
But seriously, for those of your who don't read my 5,273 status updates a day...allow me to fill you in on the craziness.

First and foremost, my beautiful baby boy Easton.




Easton is better than ever!
He will be 10...yes, I said TEN...months old on November 10th...that's THURSDAY!
Seriously?
Where did this little guy go?


Sigh.
Anywho...Easton has SIX teeth now! Four on top and two on bottom.
He is crawling like a madman.
Pulling himself up on tables, coffee tables, couches and maneuvering his way around is one of his favorite things to do, as well as standing on his own for a little while.
As I'm sure you saw in the pictures, Nigel (his racoon blankie) is still around. He doesn't use a binky...he just chews on Nigel (which means Nigel get a LOT of baths).
He despises baby food. He would much rather feed himself "big-boy" food (Cheerios, peaches, chicken breast, macaroni, etc.).
He sleeps now just about as much as he did when he was a wittle guy...seriously, like 15+ hours a day.
He wears 12 month and 12-18 month clothes.
He was a skunk for Halloween...cutest thing ever! When my camera stops being stupid, I'll post pictures of that one!
He is in the top 1/3 percentile in his weight, height and of course head circumference...I mean...look at the dome on that boy (thank God for c-sections)!
He is in a big boy car seat...facing backwards, don't worry.
One of his favorite things to do is watch tv. His favorite shows include anything sports (this shouldn't be a shocker to anyone who knows my husband or I), The Weather Channel (seriously) and of course all of Mommy's favorites.

Let's move on to the other amazing guy in my life...Chris.

Chris is finishing up with his softball season...yup...we've been going since about April. Don't get me wrong, I love me some softball, but between the scorching heat this summer and the freezing nights this fall, Easton and I haven't been able to make it to very many. Needless to say, we're ready for Daddy to be home every night. :-)
Chris complete Airman Leadership School in July (I think).
He also made Staff Sergeant in August and should be putting it on before the end of the year! YAY FOR PAY RAISE!!!
He was awarded the Commendation Metal, which is a HUGE honor. It's a big honor at any rank, but he received it as a Senior Airman, which is pretty much unheard of. We are SO proud of him!
Ummm...I can't really think of anything else...I suck.


Now for your fabulous hostess...ME!

After being on the job hunt for over 6 months and starting up my own cleaning business I got myself a 8-5! I LOVE IT! I work as an administrative assistant for a logistics company...it's not as fancy as it sounds...I do a lot of paperwork for a trucking company. See...not fancy lol.
I started my diet today...again. But this time I'm determined to lose the weight. Having a full closet of clothes that I can't fit into isn't cool anymore.
I'm still seeing my cra-cra doctor...she's awesome.
Yes, I realize that it is only the second week of November, but I will be putting ALL of my Christmas decorations out tonight. And no, I don't feel ashamed or embarrassed about it...I'm freaking STOKED!
My little family is also starting our nightly walks again tonight...again...STOKED!

I'm kinda tired talking about myself...more later this week...I swear!




No comments:

Post a Comment