3 Months Old
Alrighty, so it's been a LONG time since I've done my daily blogs, but I'm getting back on the horse!
At 3 Months old you are...
- sleeping in your own crib every night
- have a nightly routine of bathtime, lotion, jammies, bottle, book, rocking chair, and crib
- you're eating 6 ounces of formula and rice every 4 hours (Mommy is about to bump you up to 6 1/2)
- you're smiling a LOT and it make Mommy and Daddy fall even more in love with you every time we see that gummy grin
- you're a morning baby
- you wear 3 month sized clothes
- you weigh 13 pounds 13 ounces, are 25 inches long, and your head is 42 cm around (yes, you have a big dome)
- you LOVE...Nigel (your racoon blanket), your binky, sitting up in your Bumbo, your walker, and the car
- you are officially a "supported sitter"
- you are teething...yep, super early
- you bear weight on your legs
- you love being outside
- you sleep AT LEAST 9 hours every night
- you steal Mommy and Daddy's heart away a little more every day