This week you:
- have REALLY found your voice. You are reacting to people when they talk to you by "oohing and ahhing" back.
- have realized that if you are in your crib and "talk" REALLY loud, Mommy will come and get you. Mommy knows you're not crying because she comes into your room and you have the biggest gummy grin on your face.
- have started to go on daily walks with Mommy and Daddy and you all love them.
- attempted to eat rice cereal off of a spoon...you weren't a fan...at all.
- rotate regularly from your swing, to your bumbo, to you walker, to your play mat and are perfectly content like that.
- are already about to outgrow your 3 month clothes.
- weigh 14.12 pounds, are 25 inches long and your head is 42 cm around. You're in the top 1/3 percentile in all 3 categories!