Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tasty Tuesday


Welcome back for Tasty Tuesday!
This week I'm going to introduce you guys to the yummiest potatoes EVER!

Roasted Red Potatoes

Here's what you'll need:

2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp butter
1 tsp. House Seasoning (I made a big batch of this, which is 1 cup salt, 1/4 cup pepper, & 1/4 cup garlic powder. I use this seasoning for just about everything I cook).
Shredded cheese (I think I ended up using about 1/2 a bag)

1. Wash and quarter the red potatoes.
2. Place potatoes in shallow pan. (I used a small dish, I would suggest using a regtangular one instead so the potatoes cook all the way through).

3. Coat with olive oil and place pats of butter in pan. 

4. Mix and add House Seasoning. 

5. Sprinkle cheese on top. 

6.Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes. 

7. Uncover and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy! 

I hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as Chris and I do!









No comments:

Post a Comment