Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 Day Blog - Day 12


Day 12 - Something you are OCD about

 Okay, so once again, it is absolutely impossible for me to pick just one thing...especially just one thing that I'm OCD about.
 1. Whenever I eat candy (Skittles, M&M's, etc.) I eat the same color at a time and they have to be in multiples of 2. If there is only one of a color left over, I throw them away or give them to someone else. Also, if I'm eating anything where I would be eating more than one of (Wheat Thins, Cheese Nips, etc.) they have to be in multiples of 2 as well.
 2. When I take a shower or a bath, I have to do everything in the same order every time or I get extremely anxious.
 3. I have to have the tv on when I go to sleep, but if I wake up in the middle of the night and it's still on it creeps me out.
 4. Everything in my closet has to be hanging the same way and it has to be organized (jackets, tanks, short-sleeves, long-sleeves, sweats, slacks, and jeans).
 5. If I don't sleep with my teddy bear I get anxious and I'm not able to get into a really deep sleep.
 6. I love when people help out, but if they don't do something the way I think it should be done, I just go back behind them and do it my way. I might as well just do it myself in the first place. Haha
 7. I make lists about EVERYTHING...groceries, to-do lists, things we need lists...everything.

 I know this really doesn't even begin to cover it, because the more I think about it...I'm extremely OCD. It does, however, give you a little peek into my weird ways.   

No comments:

Post a Comment