Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Day Blog Journal - Day 2


Day 2 - My Favorite Movie

Once again, it is absolutely impossible for me to just choose one, so I'll let you know my top 5! :-)

1. The Wizard of Oz
When I was 4 or 5 my little sister and I got the chicken pox. We were practically in stuck in our bedrooms with each other for at least a week because my Dad had never had chicken pox before and let's be honest...the last thing ANYBODY needs is a 30 year-old man with chicken pox. Taylor and I literally watched The Wizard of Oz from the time we woke up to the time we fell asleep at night. I can quote the movie word for word to this day and I LOVE it.

2. The Notebook
I'm in love with pretty much anything that's based on a Nicholas Sparks book, but The Notebook is hands-down my favorite. The story has a special meaning to me, and anybody that knows my history might have an idea of where that comes from. The love story is amazing and anytime I need a good cry, this is the movie I always turn to.


3. The Emperor's New Groove
One of my oldest friends got me this movie for my birthday one year in junior high and I instanly fell in love. If you haven't seen it...shame on you! Go buy it now! Don't rent it, buy it! Krunk is my favorite character. When Chris was deployed I fell asleep to this movie every single night. Needless to say, I can quote this movie word for word as well.

4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
This doesn't need much explaination...it's a classic and I'm obsessed with Audrey Hepburn.


5. Beauty and the Beast
Last but not least, the greatest Disney movie ever. When I saw Belle in the parade at Disneyland when I was 18 (yes, 18), I cried. I know, I know...judge me.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if the story is too personal, but if it isn't, the reason why The Notebook means so much to you would be a good blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea Missy! I'm going to have to do that!

    ReplyDelete