Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Day Blog - Days 3, 4, and 5


Day 3 - My Favorite Show

 Once again, it would be absolutely impossible for me to pick just one. Come on now, you're talking to the girl who has approximately 35 different shows set to record on her DVR. So I decided that I'll give you a brief Top 5!

Grey's Anatomy


 I have been watching Grey's since Day 1 and instantly fell in love with it. The only downside about it now is that George and Izzy aren't on the show anymore...they were two of my favorites, but Avery is quickly making up for their lose. Plus, he's incredibly yummy looking.


Pretty Little Liars


 I used to be worried about people judging the fact that I watch this, but now I judge people who don't (haha only kidding). I refuse to miss and episode...I made Chris speed home from Valentine's Day dinner tonight so I wouldn't miss it...it's that bad.


Modern Family


 Chris and I started watching this in it's first season. It is absolutely hilarious! Every time we watch it I laugh until I cry (peed myself throughout my pregnancy...not gonna lie). This is definitely a must-see!

 
 The Big Bang Theory

 Yet another show that Chris and I got addicted to together. Chris' mom and late step-dad got us hooked on it when we went to visit them in Naples for Thanksgiving 2009.

...and last but not least...

Army Wives




  This might be my favorite show...if I HAD to choose. I have every season on DVD and the 5th season is actually starting next month!!! EEEKKK!!! It's weird to watch it and see the similarities and differences of the show and what actually happens as a military wife. I'm a big cry baby anyways and always at least tear up when watching it...for some reason I thought I would be able to watch it while my husband was deployed. Well I watched it, but I went through about a box of Kleenex's also. Haha!



Day 4 - My Favorite Book

 I still can't pick only one for this day, but I can narrow it down to three. I have read these three books at least 10 times each. All three books are a million times better than the movies...hard to believe, but oh so true!








Day 5 - My Favorite Quote

 This one was really easy to narrow down to one. This has been my favorite quote for as long as I can remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment