I'm going to start having a "theme" for a post every day of the week. Thursday is officially Confession Thursday! Every Thursday I'll list a few confessions of mine. I'm going to warn you ahead of time, if you're not used to me, I'm brutally honest and I tend to over share...oops. Here we go!!!
- I don't wash my hair everyday (and sometimes I don't shower everyday).
- I can't stand to look at myself naked. To be honest with you it completely freaks me out.
- I spend approximately 12 hours a day on the computer...no lie, no exaggeration.
- Right now (12:16am) I'm sitting in front of the tv watching George Lopez, eating chips, and drinking a pop (the pop is diet and the chips are baked...that counts for something...right?)
- Easton's only 6 1/2 weeks old and I'm already trying to convince my husband that it's time to get pregnant with Baby #2. Crazy? Possibly.
- I feel extremely guilty asking my husband for help with Easton, especially in the middle of the night. He works so hard all day and usually doesn't get as much sleep as he needs...I can nap when Easton does...Chris doesn't get to.
- I get really bad anxiety and have a tendancy to freak out during those moments. Chris is usually the only person that can calm me down.
* I warned you...sometimes I overshare!