Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 Day Blog - Day 16


Day 16 - Song that makes you cry

 I'm a complete bawl bag, so a lot of songs make me cry, but the one song that comes to mind is "Anything Like Me" by Brad Paisley. I know...it's from the point of view of the Daddy-to-be, but this song came on the radio when I was pregnant with Easton and on my way to my doctor's office to find out the gender. As soon as it came on I immediately knew that we were having a boy. During that time Chris was deployed to Iraq, so as soon as I got home we got on Skype together but I refused to tell him the gender. Instead, I made him go to You Tube and listen to the song. Obviously he immediately knew that he was getting "his" boy, but we finished listening to the song together. Now, everytime I hear it, I tear up a little.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that song! When I was pregnant with my son, we had professional maternity pictures taken and the photographer also made a video montage of all the pics...She had this song playing in the background and I cried like a baby! So sweet

    ReplyDelete