Sunday, February 20, 2011

30 Day Blog - Days 7 - 11


 So once again I've gotten behind on the 30 day blog challenge...oops. Time to play catch up! :-)

Day 7 - A picture that makes you happy


 This picture was taken last Saturday by my little sister. We had talked about having our family pictures and Easton's newborn pictures done while we were in Oklahoma and decided that we would have Taylor do them for us. It was ridiculously windy that day, so we are supposed to take some more before we leave, but I absolutely adore this picture. Just looking at it makes me smile.

Day 8 - A picture that makes you mad/sad


 Mad and sad don't even begin to describe the emotions I feel when I see this picture. The fact that people like this show up to the funerals of fallen soldiers and hold up these signs literally makes me sick to my stomach. I don't understand how they can justify their actions. My husband is one of them many men and women who are risking their lives so that these people have the freedom to protest against them. The amount of disrespect that they show for our country and the people that fight for our freedom is astonishing. This summer I actually stood outside of a fallen soldiers funeral (along with hundreds of other people who also didn't know him) because the group of people that travel around and do these protests were supposed to show up. From what we heard there were some Freedom Riders that saw their vans entering into Oklahoma; they supposedly followed them until they pulled over and told them that it in their best interest to go back to wherever they came from. I just don't understand why people would do this.

Day 9 - A photo you took


 This was the day after Christmas and I made Chris take me to Cookout for a quesadilla and cajun fries (I was about to pop at this point in time). I took this picture as Chris and I were heading back to our house on base. I made him stop in the middle of the road because I thought it was absolutely gorgeous and thought I needed to capture it. PS. I LOVE snow!

Day 10 - A picture of you taken over 10 years ago

 I wasn't able to find any pictures of me that was taken 10 years ago, so I found the closest to 10 years.


 This is my best friend Mindy and I, and if I can remember correctly this was taken during the summer before our 9th grade year, so I was 15 maybe? I honestly don't remember.


Day 10 - A picture of you recently


 This picture was taken about 2 weeks ago. I had just gotten my hair cut so I took a picture of it to send to Chris (and put on Facebook lol). As you can see...a little different from the above picture.


1 comment:

  1. That picture seriously makes me want to shove that stick she is holding that sign up with up her butt...as far as it can possibly go. I can't even BELIEVE someone could do that. My heart hurts.

    ReplyDelete