Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Blog Catchup - Day 18-23


The dreaded stomach bug hit my step-dad late last week, so Easton and I got the hell outta dodge and went and stayed with my grandparents for the rest of the weekend. I didn't get much sleep the whole weekend, so I spent yesterday catching up on sleep. So today I'll catchup on my 30-day blog, as well as my Favorite Fridays, Easton's Excursions, and Tasty Tuesdays (but those will be in their own posts). So here we go for the 30-day blog catchup on days 18-23!

Day 18 - My Wedding

Chris and I got married on Friday, May 28, 2010 in Goldsboro, NC at the Wayne County Courthouse. It wasn't necessarily what I had imagined, but it was the wedding of my dreams because I married my best friend. We planned on having an actual ceremony in the summer of 2011, but that doesn't seem like it's going to be working out. But sometime down the road, we will have an actual ceremony. :o) Here are some pictures from the wedding!

Getting our wedding license.

Me with one of our witnesses Brittany.

Walking over to the judges office to make it official!


"You may now kiss the bride."


It's official!!!


Mr. and Mrs.


Day 19 - A talent of yours

I'm not sure if you would consider it a talent, but I would like to think that I have an eye for everything wedding. Actually, I'm starting the process of getting my wedding planner certification this month and I'm SUPER excited about it! Some people might not think that it's the smartest career choice, but it's something that I love to do and I really think that I can make an excellent living doing it!


Day 20 - A hobby of yours

This is kind of weird, but I actually love love LOVE organizing thing and making lists. It's like my guilty pleasure. I usually make a daily list and then lists for various things.





Day 21 - A recipe

I actually do Tasty Tuesdays now and leave you guys one of my favorite recipes each week, so here's the link for last weeks which was The Pioneer Woman's Monkey Bread! http://sassyclassylife.blogspot.com/2011/02/tasty-tuesdays.html


Day 22 - A website

Instead of leaving you guys a "website", I'm going to introduce everybody to a blog that a wonderful friend of mine writes. Her name is Lauren and she is awesome! Her blog is called "Love, Laughter and Rocket Science". She's going to be a real rocket scientist (how cool is that?!) and is a unofficial soon-to-be military wife (she and her soon-to-be fiance' are currently going through their first deployment). Everybody check out her blog and make sure to follow her!


Day 23 - A You Tube video

I actually just saw this today on Facebook and I died laughing! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment