Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 24


Day 24: Where You Live

Chris, Easton and I live on Seymour Johnson AFB in Goldsboro, NC. We've been living on base since September of 2010. We actually got the house while Chris was deployed and I was in Oklahoma, so I drove halfway across the country with a loaded down car, 2 dogs and 6 months pregnant. And yes, I moved the whole house by myself. Talk about a task! The pictures that I'm putting up here are from right after we moved in, so there's actually a lot of things that are different. That just gives me an excuse to post about it whenever we get home! Here's some pictures!


Our Home

My Breast Cancer Awareness Flag

Baby mums (they didn't last long at all).

Woo Pig Sooie!

Scarecrow!

Laundry Closet

Living Room...actually looks a LOT different now.

View from the dining room.

Dining Room. The boxes are now gone and we have a table.

Kitchen (view from dining room).

Kitchen again.

Hallway view from the living room.

Bathroom.

Bathroom again...yes, just one.

Master bedroom...looks different now.

I finished painting the bed (on the left side) and we have a new comforter and sheets.

Closets.

Easton's Room. I made this sign for him.

E's closets.

Crib.

Changing area and part of the bookshelf.

Little Nook. The glider used to be there, but I moved it to the living room for more seating. Plus, that's where I feed him when/if he wakes up in the middle of the night so Daddy can keep on sleeping.

Other wall...more sports stuff.





5 comments:

  1. Loving the Yankees baby room...I'm a Yankee fan, so that made me smile! Cute blog you have!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There's a lot that's been changed since those pictures were taken, but we won't be back there until April. I'll make sure to post new pictures when we get back though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Arkansas fan and the Yankees? Maybe I take my follow back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha what can I say?!
    Woo Pig Sooie! :-)

    ReplyDelete