Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Confessions



Another Thursday...more confessions!

- I'm 23 and still sleep with a stuffed animal...I probably will for the rest of my life.
- I chose not to breastfeed, not really because of my c-section, but because I simply didn't want to. I am 150% sure that I made the right decision.
- I think I might have a slight lactose intolerance, but that hasn't stopped me from eating dairy.
- I'm extremely stubborn. (See above).
- I'm a self-proclaimed makeup whore, especially when it comes to Clinique. I probably have well over $1,000 worth of makeup and hardly use any of it. Who knows when you'll need that sparkly pink eyeshadow!
- Sometimes when I'm bored I go to Target to just browse.
- I would be a lost Mommy without Melvin the Seahorse, the swing, and Gas Relief drops.
- I may or may not have taken a pregnancy test last weekend because I felt like a fat ass.
- I may or may not have been a little disappointed when it was negative. :o(




1 comment:

  1. I didn't breastfeed, either. It was frustrating for me, and my son SCREAMED HIS HEAD OFF whenever I tried. I ended up BAWLING any time I tried, as he screamed his red face off. I wish I had the patience to stick to it, but I'm glad I didn't, because I'm already not getting much sleep. I'd hate having to get up so frequently...just don't have the dedication for it. :\

    ReplyDelete