Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday Confessions


- I have completely relied on Munchkin's travel swing since we've been away from home since February. He's sleeping in it right now...you get what you can get, right?
- I haven't had my teeth cleaned in almost 2 years...I can see cavities...that bad.
- At some point every day I feel depressed and I'm starting to wonder whether or not I need to see a doctor about it. The two things that are guaranteed to put a smile on my face are my husband and my son.
- Multiple people don't believe that I can make a living/career as a Wedding Planner...all that does is fuel my desire to it even more. Although, I would really appreciate the support.
- My husband and I got married at a courthouse last May and were planning on having an actual wedding this summer, but because of some family issues (my side, not his) we cancelled it...this breaks my heart because I want a wedding more than anything right now, but it's looking like that won't be happening.
- I would much rather text or email than talk on the phone. I despise talking on the phone more than anything on the planet.
- I've been away from my house for 5 weeks now and even though I'm beyond excited to go to Iowa to visit, I'm really ready to by back home.
- Sometimes I think I'm psychic via dreams...no, I'm not crazy. :-)
- The other day I got an INTENSE desire to clean...BAD.
- Lately I've had a major obsession with recipes...feel free to leave me some of your favorites.
- If my husband and I are apart, I can't sleep at night...during the day, yes. At night, not at all.
- I REALLY REALLY want to be pregnant again.

Random post...insomia sucks. Blah.




No comments:

Post a Comment