Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching Up (Again) - Favorite Things Fridays

I was supposed to do this on Friday (obviously) but because of the nastiness that I was avoiding I completely forgot to grab the laptop on my way out the door. This is a new weekly post that I'm going to be doing to let everyone know some of my favorite things! Most of the stuff is going to be all things baby, but I'll have some "normal peole" stuff up here too! :o)

Munchkin Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail

This thing is my saving grace! Some people swear by the Diaper Genie, but I think this one is ten times better! It has this nifty thing on top of it that holds baking soda (that you can refill on your own so it's super cheap) and it sprays a little bit out every time you shut the top of the pail, so it NEVER gets stinky! The diapers go into the awesome bag (refills are super affordable as well) and is easy to take out and replace.




Munchkin Arm and Hammer Scented Bags and Carrier

These are perfect for the diaper bag. I use these literally every single day for Easton's stinky diapers.



Starbucks Coffee Vanilla Frappuccino

This is an everyday must for me...I just recently became obsessed with coffee...fail!


My Blackberry

I have a slight obsession with my blackberry...seriously. My battery is always drained because I'm on it 24/7. I'm always either checking Facebook (so maybe I Facebook stalk...judge away), texting or checking emails. Some people swear by the iPhone...no thank you, I'll take my Blackberry over it any day.


(Mine has a cute pink cover. Go figure!)


Sketcher's Bobs

I recently discovered these while Chris and I were trying to find me some new tennis shoes (unsuccessful). I've been wanting Toms for a while (my Nana actually bought me some silver glittery ones last week) and I loved that Toms donated a pair of shoes to a child in a third-world country with every purchase. Bobs look EXACTLY like Toms, the only difference is that they give a pair of shoes to a child is the United States. Shoes Carnival was having a buy one get one 1/2 off sale on Bobs, so I picked up a pair in black and khaki.







1 comment: