Monday, March 7, 2011

A Few Things...

So I wanted to share a few things with you...

I had to run to Target today to get my little Munchkin some more formula and rice cereal. While browsing though the store I noticed that they had a HUGE clearance section set up, so I decided to check it out. They had THREE giant shelves of jeans for 75% off! I figured my size wouldn't be there, but it was! I got 2 pairs of jeans! They were on sale for $4.98! Are you kidding me?! I seriously found jean for $4.98 a pair?! YIPPEE! I've been having a new found relationship with my yoga pants since I had Easton because I can't fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans yet and I don't want to refuse to wear my maternity jeans.
I also found some secure fit headband (pkg of 4) that were on sale. They were originally $5.49 and I was able to get them for $2.74!!! Yay for Target clearance!!!


I laid Easton down in his Pack 'N Play earlier and he was laying like this...


To sleeping like this...

We've got a wiggle worm on our hands people!




No comments:

Post a Comment